Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a way to spend a birthday

Today is my hubby's birthday (yes, the party was a month ago, but today is his actual birthday). Here's pictures of him playing with his latest toy. While he was at it, he went across the street and decided to use the old southern charm with which he was raised (thanks for that, Momma!) Enjoy the pictures: (click on them to enlarge.) By the way, notice that his really fancy rims are missing from the car (the blue one) -too bad he can't travel about town in style all year round!! I wonder if he likes his new snow blower as much as those rims - somehow I doubt it. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? 50 some odd days til pitchers and catchers!!

Happy birthday, honey. I'm sorry we couldn't go out as planned. I'm also sorry you can't watch your beloved Baltimore Ravens on t.v. Thank goodness for satellite radio though.

Oh yes, and honey - one more thing: You ARE old!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....it doesn't look like he knows how to use that thing! By the way...which neighbor played scrooge and returned my Christmas card...left or right? Herbie....do me a favor..when you figure out how to use the blower...blow the snow on on 4707 and put a note it's from Baltimore...LOL!!!

Gramzof3 said...

Which neighbor, left or right? Well, that depends on if you're looking at the houses from the street, or inside!!! Anyhow, we blew the snow over, put the note on and now I noticed a pile of unexplicable matter on the driveway. Perhaps it is reindeer poop?