Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ode to Women

I received this little diddy via email and liked it so much I posted it here - I wish I knew the author:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If
> you give her
> sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house,
> she'll give you
> a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a
> meal. If you give
> her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies
> and enlarges what
> is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to
> receive a ton
> of shit.'
>
And speaking of quotes, my son's (JoeY) birthday gift arrived in the mail the other day. A beautiful box which holds about 125 photos. On the top it can be personalized with two of your own photos and it has a beautifully engraved plate that reads: "If the heart holds memories, then this box holds my heart." I thought that was so nice. Then I found out Joey actually wrote it - now I think it's AMAZING!!!
>

No comments: