Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Morning Bide A Wee Update




This is Jani - who I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. I thought for sure she would have "gone home" by now, but alas, she was still there. Still sweeter than ever. Still loves to be out. Still jumps higher than any dog I've ever seen. I would swear there are little trampolines on her feet!!








Remember Manee? Well today, we walked her sister, Mali, who had "gone home" for a while, but unfortunately, came back. She is very exciteable and although she is so big already, she still is a puppy. Once again, hubby uttered those words "if I could bring you home I would, oh yes I would...!!"

















And last, but not least, this is Mike. He is a baby and is still in "holding" so we could not take him out. Maybe next week. Talk about "puppy eyes....."




Interested in adopting one of these or any others - www.bideawee.org

No comments: