Sunday, March 15, 2009

Technology is for the birds

Uugghhh!! I am so frustrated. I'm finally at the point where I know how to operate the digital camera, upload the photos to the computer, put them on the blog, or snapfish, or anything else one might want to do with pictures these days - all with my eyes closed. We have one PC in the house and one laptop. The PC has a nasty virus to the point where we can't even use it. The laptop has decided that it does not want to read the SD card any longer. I give up. I haven't even been able to get a good look at the photos from Florida and I know there are some really great shots in there.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to hire a geek squad member. Right now I'm missing the days of bringing your film to fotomat and getting back pictures that you can hardly make out!!

No comments: