Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Eleven Eleven

I know I've been slacking with the posts and especially the pictures lately, but the truth is, except for the flood there really wasn't much going on that made me want to have my fingers fly across the keyboard. Until now.

The structural damage to the house has been fixed and my oh my, it does look beautiful!! Tough way to get new paint and carpet, but it sure does look pretty. Maybe (just maybe) over the weekend I might actually post the before and after pictures. The only thing left now is for the insurance company to finalize the claim and send us a check. Which brings me to my dream of a few nights ago. I dreamt that the adjuster called and told me he was sending a check for $11,000. In the dream I was ecstatic. (Especially since the claim was for under 8,000). I awoke the next morning really happy about the money until I remembered (about 2 minutes later) that it was just a dream. All that day I tried to figure out the significance of the number 11.

Cue the blog post from my son, Justin last night.(http://bellablueeeyz.blogspot.com/). Start calling me "G-Ma!" The baby is due on 11/11/09...am I psychic or what? No, not psychotic, psychic!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori - It does sound that you were getting some psychic vibes -that kid won't be able to get away with anything with the wierd grandma that can read their mind before they were born..... : 0 ) - Wendy