Monday, February 23, 2009

It's almost over...

You probably thought the title of this entry refers to the winter (I mean, I know it's all I've written about for a long time), but not this time. This time, I mean the wait is almost over! In 5 more days the hubby and I will be soaring through the sky headed for West Palm Beach. While there we will catch a spring training game in Fort Lauderdale (Baltimore vs Boston)and we will then scoop mom and drive up to Port Richey to visit Jay and Vee. I sure am looking forward to seeing every one. I wish Joe and Amber could have made it as well (I'll miss you guys.)

Normally, I don't ever want to return from Florida, but this time, just 5 days after the arrival to the cold northeast, it will be Fleetwood Mac in concert at the Nassau Colessium!!!! Definitely with returning for!

check it out:

No comments: