Saturday, February 7, 2009

Freezing Frenzy Fades Fast - February Feel Fabulous!

On February 2, the groundhog saw his shadow, ducked back into his hole and told us there would be six more weeks of winter. Oh how wrong he was! Spring has sprung here, if not for the year, at least for the week. Temperatures will be in the 40's and 50's all week long. When it's February and the ground has been covered in white since early December - we are extremely happy with 40's and
50's in February - even if it's short lived. Everyone is happier, people are smiling - I, myself, will be going OUTSIDE for a walk today! I think I saw my neighbor headed for the pool - ok, maybe I am getting a bit carried away - but it sure feels good to smile again! Even my birdies are singing a little louder this morning (well, that may be because I poured some bacon grease over the bread crumbs I gave them) but even so.......happy almost spring, everyone. P.S. 6 days and counting til pitchers and catchers!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank Goodness....One week of you NOT WHINing!!!! yea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh...yes....even here in Fallston, the weather has allowed us to wash our truck and pick up the dog poop.