Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm still trying not to be so jealous...

I am so excited that the kids and my mom had such a good visit. Here are some of the pictures that were sent to me: (I'm still not too savy at posting pictures...so there is a duplicate, it's very hard to figure out which picture is which when I try to delete it, so screw it. I find it equally difficult to put text in after each picture for the same reason. If someone can explain an easy way to do this, please feel free.) So, therefore, I will explain them all in one paragraph: Some of the shots are from Clearwater Beach (yes, girls, CB!!)some are from Justin's and Vanessa's apartment in Port Richey (notice my Prada Puppy!) and some are from Lake Worth (where mom lives) Needless to say, I love them all. The only thing missing is my future daughter, Vanessa.
P.S. Kudos to Joey for having the balls to sit on the couch in the living room and holy crap, put his feet on the furniture. (I wonder if he got a time out for that.)

















No comments: