Sunday, October 4, 2009

We interrupt this marriage to bring you football season...

In the off season, on the rare occasion that I go out on an afternoon weekend without my husband, I would have to answer a bunch of questions, the usual stuff - "Where are you going? Who are you going with? When will you be back?" Then my cell phone would ring: "Can you pick up some....." Not today though. Today, through the miraculous gift of the world wide web, my husband was able to watch his beloved Baltimore Ravens through the laptop, onto the big screen t.v. "I'm going out," I said. "Bye," he said. I came back three hours later. Cell phone untouched. He was in the same chair, same position. No questions asked. I wonder if he knew I was gone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, this brings back many memories!

Gramzof3 said...

Yes, Mom - I figured it would!!!